- Applications must be submitted online at https://www.applytexas.org.
- Indicate the Department of Veterinary Pathobiology to ensure that your application is properly routed.
- Applications completed by January 1st will be given full consideration for fellowship and scholarship opportunities for Fall. No applications will be accepted after March 1st.
- Provide the following to the Office of Admissions at Texas A&M University:
- Appropriate fees
- Official copy of score for Graduate Record Examination (GRE) or other approved test taken within the past 5 years.
- OFFICIAL transcripts of all college coursework and degrees earned.
(Minimum acceptable overall GPR or GPA is of 3.0 based on a scale where 4.0=A)
- International applicants are required to provide an OFFICIAL copy of the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) score.
- Three letters of recommendation, preferably from an academic reference, such as a professor, advisor, or mentor.
Final acceptance into the Graduate Program will be decided by our Admissions Committee, which assesses the suitability of an applicant based on his/her total admissions packet as described in the above section.
Dr. Albert Mulenga
Office: 376 VMRA
Graduate Program Coordinator
Office: VENI 317S